Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Night in Athens!!!!

Last night we went to see Lil’ Jon at club W in Gazi. We had trouble finding the club in the beginning. We asked just about every person we saw if they knew where the club was, but no one really spoke English. We finally made it there and we saw a huge crowd in front of the door. There were so many people trying to get into the club and we didn’t have reservations. We slid in on the side of the crowd and then pushed our way to the front. Sheila and I were at the front of our group so the girl appeal could hopefully get us in. After a few minutes, we were in the club! I had never been to W before, and it was such an awesome venue. The DJ booth was huge, and was in the middle of the club with an oval dance floor surrounding it. We pushed our way to the front of the stage early so we would be able to see Lil’ Jon up close. We were all front row when he came out. He was such a good performer. He poured champagne onto the crowd and I got soaked. It was so cool! The whole show he was throwing stuff into the crowd and pouring shots into people’s mouths. After the show was over, Sheila, Stef, and I were brought to the VIP section of the club to hang out with Lil’ Jon and his posse. He kept taking shots with us and taking pictures of us on his phone. We all danced together and had fun! While we were at the VIP table, Sheila and I met two other girls from America that were studying abroad in Athens too. It was such an amazing experience. That was the perfect way to end my time in Athens. It was such an awesome night with all of my friends. It made me realize how much I am going to muss Athens. For 2 Euro I saw Lil’ Jon perform and got to dance with him at his VIP table. Priceless…. but that’s Athens Baby!


PHOTOS :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericatomaszewski

No comments:

Post a Comment